Tuesday, June 9, 2009

poops, tears, food

I'm sorry everyone, our camera is MIA and we've been really bad about posting. Wedding plans are coming along...slowly.

Today Jack is very fussy; I think he has a tummy ache or something. He won't eat anything, although he insists he's hungry but every item I offer him, he throws a fit about and cries and cries.. so frustrating! Uncle Heehaw (Casey) went and bought Jack popsicles, which Jack DID eat, although I wouldn't say he's exactly happy.

This morning I woke up to Jack standing at the side of my bed holding out his hand in front of my face fussing. "eh eh eh" he hates having anything on his hands. So I open my eyes and look at him and realize his fingers are covered in poop.
He has developed this habit of walking around with his hand down the back of his pants- sometimes its just inside his pants, sometimes its inside his diaper. Apparently this morning it was inside his poopy diaper.

I've spent all morning trying to get Jack to either eat or stop crying, preferably both. To no avail. Ahhhhh!!

No comments: