Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Little conversations

Listening to Jack playing by himself is so amusing. The little conversations he has with himself and his toys are hysterical. This morning I heard him in his room saying "this little piggy" to himself: "This little piggy had none, this little piggy stayed home, this piggy had none, this piggy said wee wee wee wee all way home! That so fun. Yeah? Again? Ok. This little piggy...." and so on. I opened his door and he was just sitting in his bed still, playing the piggy game on his own toes. When I walked in he looked up at me and said, "Good morning mommy! You came to see me? Oh! You play this little piggy?"

And later he was playing on the landing at the top of the stairs and talking to himself and suddenly I hear him say, "Oh! Who's talking to me downstairs?" And he walks over to the stairs and looks down and says, "Oh it's Jake. Jake, you talking me? Oh, ha." (Jake is the dog)

No comments: